Garden Grow Potato Bag
FREE Shipping to the continental US. Shipping offered worldwide!
Do you have limited garden space?
The Easiest Way to Grow Your Own Potatoes; No Digging or Hilling
Grow bags are ideal for plants that don't have deep roots, such as potatoes, tomatoes, cucumbers, and peppers.
Plant two to three plants in each bag during spring.
- Size 14" x 14" x 18"
- Holds 4 to 6 seed potato plants in each bag.
- Prevents roots from circling, Decreased risk of transplant shock,
- Keeps plant warmer in winter and cooler in the summer.
- Grow bag allows roots to breathe and grow healthier, boosts plant growth and yields.
- Convenient handles for easy moving and harvesting.
- Suitable for family planting. Harvest the sense of achievement in the process of planting.
- Fold for storage, reuse year after year.
How to use Grow Bags to plant your own potatoes:
Step #1 - Fill half the bag with soil or compost.
Step #2 - Plant tubers 4 inches deep.
Step #3 - As plants grow a dd more soil or compost to fill bag.
Step #4 - Water regularly and harvest in as little as 7 weeks.
Step #5 - Enjoy your very own fresh potatoes!
Start your planting season today.