"Welcome to Our Homestead" Garden Flag
FREE Shipping to the continental US. Shipping offered worldwide!
Finally, a garden flag just for Homesteaders!
Add style to any yard or garden, our garden flag will treat you and your neighbors to bold, vibrant colors for many seasons to come.
Beautiful watercolor of a rooster greets guests, saying "Welcome to Our Homestead"
- Sunshade Fabric is a durable, heavyweight polyester for outdoor use, that resists water and is UV-resistant to extend the life and vibrancy of the flag. Used on 2 sided prints.
- 600D polyester for single sided prints will last through many seasons. Most other flags use 300D fabric. Built to last.
- Measures 12"W X 18"H.
- Simple to hang with sewn in pockets, fits any standard garden flag stand.
- Stand not included.
Grab your homesteading garden flag now!
** Free shipping to anywhere in the USA .**
What size are the flags?
- The garden flags are 12” x 18”
What is the difference between single sided and double sided printing?
- On a single sided design, both sides of the flag are printed, but the back side is a mirror image of the front. So any text on the flag will read fine from the front, but will be reversed on the back.
- Double side printing has the same image on both sides and the text is readable from both sides.
How long will it take to get my flag?
- We print the flags here at Shop Our Simple Homestead. After the order is processed it takes 1-2 days for printing. We ship through the USPS First Class mail. Delivery times vary from 1-3 days.
Do you carry stands?
- Currently, we do not carry stands. But many brick and mortor stores have them readily available.
Do you offer customization?
- We are currently working on customization. Please let us know if you are interested. Feel free to email us about customization at firstname.lastname@example.org
Proper Care For Your Homestead Garden Flags
Always hand-wash with mild detergent and cold water.
Thoroughly rinse with cold water and lay flat to dry.
Do not let the flag sit in the wash water for an extended time.
Colors could bleed or run.
NEVER put your flags in a dryer. Always air dry.